As we continues to update our pool rules and policies, we encourage members to please go over all the rules with every family member. Knowing and following the rules allows everyone at the pool to have a great time while also maintaining the high safety standards we pride ourselves in.
For the Kids:
- Members should ask the lifeguard on duty before placing or removing the cone from the diving board
- No running past the grate- for Sharks and Minnows/Gator
- No backwards movements off diving board (back flips, back dives, gainers, etc.)
- No hanging from the board
- No more than one person at a time on the diving board
- No children in swim wings are permitted in the deep end without their parent/guardian
- NO children between the ages of 6-17 should be in the pool during pool breaks
- No touching/jumping off of lifeguard stand
- 4-Square near the gate- Kids should STOP playing when members are entering/exiting the pool area
- NO RUNNING on the pool deck
- NO SHOVING
- Children who have not passed a swim test should never be at the pool without a parent/guardian.
- No Chicken Fighting
- Pool Breaks are held 45 minutes after every hour. This is a necessary break for our guards and is done for your safety. Adults may remain in the pool at their own risk. Children 5 and under may remain in the pool WITH their parent or guardian, all other must exit the pool.
For the Adults:
- Alcohol is permitted at Eaman Park Pool, however we do ask that members be discreet and that no glass be brought onto the pool deck at any time.
- No smoking is permitted inside the pool area. A smoking area will be provided outside of the gate, towards the rear of the building.
- Please do not leave your child unattended at Eaman Park Pool unless the following requirements have been met:
- Are 13 years of age or older
- Have passed a swim test with one of our lifeguards
- A lifeguard is on duty
- Members who choose to bring a guest must pay a $5 guest fee each time the guest visits the pool. A receptacle for collecting guest fees can be found on the wall outside of the Men’s locker room. Out of county guests may visit free of charge.
- Each year, EPP allows stakeholders to reserve a portion of the lounge chairs. These chairs will be clearly labeled with the member’s name and should not be used by any other members without permission.
- All members are expected to clean up after themselves, this includes placing any borrowed toys back into the bins by the entrance.
- ONLY Lifeguards or current Board members are permitted inside the Snack Shack. To view out current list of Board members please click HERE
- ALL members are permitted to use the grill under the covered area but we do ask that you clean the grill after each use. Please notify a Lifeguard or board member if the gas is running low.
- The Eaman Park Pool parking lot is available for members and their guests who are attending the pool. Please refrain from leaving your vehicle parked in the EPP lot when you are not on the pool premises.
- Pool floats and other toys may be left at the pool at the owner’s risk. We cannot guarantee that your items will not be damaged. All damaged/popped floats will be discarded at the pool’s discretion.
- (1st Offense) Lifeguard blows whistle to notify member of rule violation.
- (2nd Offense)Lifeguards approaches member and explains the rules and the consequences for breaking them. Member is notified that if the behavior happens again they will sit out for 10 minutes.
- (3rd Offense) If a member continues, they will be asked to sit out for 10 minutes.
- (4th Offense) If misbehavior still continues, they will be asked to sit out for 45 minutes, and their parent/guardian will be addressed to explain the rules and consequences. Board members may provide support to the Lifeguard staff as needed.
- (5th Offense) Board President or Vice President will address member privately.
- Closing guards will do a scan of the pool and attempt to match each child with a parent/guardian. If uncertain, children may be asked who they are here with. Unattended children will be monitored by a Board member until a parent arrives. Please refer to the rules above regarding criteria for leaving Minors at the pool without a guardian.